Margaret Neilson Armstrong (American, 1867–1944) was a prolific designer of book covers, a successful author, and an accomplished botanical artist. Between 1911 and 1914, Armstrong journeyed through the western United States; these travels resulted in her 1915 Field Book of Western Wild Flowers, featuring more than 500 of her botanical drawings. This exuberant scarf design is adapted from Armstrong's original 1909–1914 illustrations in the MET Museum's collection.
- Crafted out of 100% silk crêpe de chine
- Sold Individually
- 64" x 18"
- Dry clean only
- Country of Origin: China
- Due to the differences in displays on tech devices, the colours of the product you receive may vary marginally from the colours seen on our website
- SKU: 80022532
Shipping within mainland India is Free!
- We generally ship within 1 or 2 days after the payment has been received
- Application of a coat of Primer takes 2 days and Orders will be dispatched within 3 - 4 days after the Order has been placed
- For Painted products kindly budget at least 4 - 5 days extra, and Orders will be dispatched 5 - 6 days after the Order has been placed
- For Personalized products kindly budget 7 days extra, and Orders will be dispatched 7 - 8 days after the Order has been placed
- Dispatches for the day are boxed by 5.00 p.m. and are picked up at 6.00 p.m.
- There are no dispatches on the weekends or public holidays
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled under any circumstance
- There is a small Handling Charge of Rs.99 on Orders less than Rs.1000 (excluding GST)
- Delivery generally takes 5 – 6 working days, once we ship, based on the delivery locations
- There is an extra charge for Expedited Delivery which can only be assessed once the goods are ready for dispatch
- In the event that Expedited Delivery is required, the extra amount payable will be communicated, and goods dispatched once the extra amount has been credited into our Bank Account
- Our logistics partners are FedEx and Speed Post
- You may track your shipments on www.fedex.com/in and www.indiapost.gov.in
- For International Shipping, the Product Prices will be as displayed on the Website
- The Prices will be visible in USD, Pound Sterling and Euro based on your IP address
- There are no GST (Local Sales Taxes) applicable on International Orders
- The Currency is dynamically computed on a daily basis
- The minimum Order Value is INR 1,500 or approximately USD 20
- The Freight will be computed once the order has been Boxed
- An Invoice for the Freight amount will be raised and emailed separately through our secure Payment Gateway CCAvenue
- The Order will be dispatched once we have received the Freight payment
- On Orders with a value over INR 1,00,000, we would request you to please email us at email@example.com
American Botanicals | Scarves | The MET
- Gift Wrapped
Note: If you are shipping this to an address other than your own, and would like to send a message to your friends or loved ones, then please enter your personalized message at the point of checkout.